Saturday, November 01, 2008

WELCOME to my new blog!!!!

Hello guys! This shall be my new blog. I guess MSN spaces is too formal for a blog, so I decided to switch to blogspot. Hahahaa. And I am seriously clueless on how to choose a fancy blogskin! Tried to follow the instructions but it did not work lor! Urgh...sad! Anyone who knows how to create blogger skins KINDLY TELL ME!!!!!! Lol...

Last week, me with Soo, Aziz and Ianrik went to eat at McDonald's after our work shift for breakfast. Interesting things happened! Aziz tried to be funny. He ordered a Sausage McMuffin with Egg Meal, but he asked for NO EGG. When we were at the table, Ianrik was wondering why his meal cost more than usual. So I took the receipt to analyse. And I found that the cashier keyed in 1 additional hashbrown! So me, trying to be a 'hero' ( Ptui! Lol ), went to save the day by confronting the cashier. Before that, when I went out from my seat, I banged into a small boy. He dropped down with a thud lah! Super paiseh! And the father was looking at me as if he wanted to eat me. Moving from there, when I told the cashier that he over-charged Aziz, the cashier said that Aziz did ask for 1 more hashbrown. But I rebutted and said that Aziz did not order an extra one. Also, Aziz did not receive any extra hashbrown anyway. So he refunded $1.85. When I came back to my seat, Aziz confessed to us that HE ACTUALLY ASKED FOR 1 MORE HASHBROWN!!!!!! But he was quite afraid to tell the cashier that he missed out the additional hashbrown, so he kept quiet. Then Ianrik, Soo and I were like AZIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaa! SO FUNNY LA! After that, I was talking about social etiquette and stuffs. Ironically, I was the one causing embarrassment. When opening the packet of maple syrup, it actually flew to the next table!!!!!! WAH LAO!!!!!! Freaking paiseh like shit la! So much for me talking about SOCIAL DECORUM AND ETIQUETTE. And the person beside us was laughing like nobody's business. Hahahahaha!

Just now, I jio-ed Fu Zhong and Soo ( again ) to McDonald's ( again!! ). When we first came, it was very funny also!!!! Because beside us, there was this small boy who said, "Hello, my name is BLAH BLAH! I am a clever boy." The 3 of us were like errrrr...ok. Then he said, "I like to make potions and poisons to kill people!" I WAS LIKE OMG!!!!!!!! That boy is going to be the future Pax, who wishes to kill everybody!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! Hahahaha. He kept talking after that, but we simply ignored him, especially Fu Zhong who pulled a face. LOL! Being worried for the boy being alone, I asked him, "Hey boy, where is your mama?" And he said that his mum was ordering food at the counter. Hahahaha. Anyway, our conversation was a very healthy and interesting one, which was about life and society. Wow, I didn't know Fu Zhong knows how to engage in such convos. By the way, Yin Rong's email about how to keep your brains healthy includes involving in intellectual conversations. Haha. Soo was being quiet. Hahahaha. But anyway, it was a nice breakfast. And I found that so far, all the McDonald's breakfast events that we had, there seemed to be interesting things happening. LOL!

Bought a Loreal facial product which proved to reduce oil in your face. It was as seen on TV. So gave it a try. Jon was quite against it and forced me to start saving. Hahahaha. Anyway, I am getting more and more depressed than ever. Politics. Misunderstandings. Insensitivity. Conflicts. Insinuation. Life at my workplace is getting worse lor! Luckily Seet was there to chat with me yesterday night before going to sleep. Kinda miss Seet and the rest of the Bunk 23 peeps. Sad Sad Sad.

Okays, that's all for now! I shall blog again tomorrow. See ya!

No comments: