Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Sad Life

Stupid Lydia commented something about my new blog. She said that the address should be changed to suhaimi-the-toot.blogspot.com. HAHAHAHAHAHHA! Stupid lor! So irritating.

I guess for now I am addicted to Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It is quite cool to re-watch the long ago episodes of Power Rangers. Especially the appearance of Rita Repulsa, Finster, Lord Zedd and those other evil guys. So cool!!!!!! I felt quite guilty for compromising my sleep just to watch the Power Ranger Series. Imagine sleeping at 3am just to watch Power Rangers! Hahahahaa. Kenneth and Aziz said that I was being childish! Sad lor. In fact, I think Power Rangers is one of the more better off children series which is able to teach young children about creativity, moral values and helpfulness. As compared to today's kids programmes such as Bratz and stuffs like that which teach children to be cheeky and bitchy.

Just recovered from fever. And currently still feeling very giddy and nauseous. Like what my mama said, the com will make myself get rid of any sickness. Hahhahahaa. Maybe it is just the weather that makes people get sickly more often. SAD LIFE. Anyway, SAD LIFE is my slogan for now. Hahahahaha.

Like I said, life is getting worse. Hate being involved in stuffs that I am actually quite innocent in. I wonder why people could be very selfish for making others feel so guilty about the mistakes that they themselves did. I really do not want to be implicated in all those stuffs. Seriously, I feel that I am very tired of all these stuffs. I am tired of leading such a life. People here misunderstand myself. They simply do not have that level of care or compassion. Luckily for the past few days there are Seet and Zul who are able to share and exchange opinions and problems. Crave the life that I had in NYJC.

SAD LIFE. SAD LIFE. SAD LIFE. SAD LIFE. SAD LIFE. SAD LIFE.

No comments: