Saturday, November 15, 2008

My birthday is coming!

Yay, my birthday is tomorrow...but I am going home at about 5.30pm. How sad!

Too bad the outing that Seet organised on Saturday was not a success. Guess what happened. Seet told us that he had something on on that day, so he cancelled the outing. Therefore, I told my mum that I would go home straight after my dismount, as my family intended to go to JB for shopping. However, an hour later, Seet re-smsed me and said that his event was actually cancelled. But I could not expect myself to play around with my mum and said that I could not be back home in the morning. So I told him that I could not make it. And diaoooo........that is so sad, as Kenneth was like telling everyone that Seet was quite disappointed, especially when everyone seemed to pangseh all the outings that he organised. Sighs.............I am definitely sorry....

Missed those days when 0635 conducted birthday outings and events specially for the birthday boys and girls in the class. How I hope people at my workplace are just like them, but yeah, maybe what I am expecting is simply utopian and out-of-the-mind. LOL.

Thanks Sufyan for being the first ever person to wish me, which was 1 week ago. LOL! And of course Ianrik, Deva, Yixiang, Farahiyah, Syahid and Irwin for wishing me in advance too. And a calamitous fiasco happened last Thursday. STUPID HAFEEZ made a hoo-haa to everyone that my birthday is coming. And he also conspired with the rest to give me a blanket party! By the way, for the benefit of noobs like Lydia who do not know what a blanket party is, it is an occasion where a large group of people will cover the birthday boy with a blanket and they will simultaneously carry out funny stuffs like tickling, bashing, stripping and stuffs like that. Wah lao, I was being stripped till my underwear, and luckily they did not remove it. I was definitely going to retaliate if they were to do it lor. Hahahaha. Stupid lor, there are a lot of people, especially idiotic Salimin, Hafeez, Ianrik, Kelvin, Kavic and Vernon. Wah kao, felt so exhausted after struggling for so much. Soo was just a statue, standing at one corner, doing nothing. Sad lor. OMG, I never did such things to people before, and I never experienced that before. Maybe what people said was true, where it is an experience to remember. Hahaha.

Am very fed up with this guy at my workplace who is really very idiotic in terms of treating other people around him. And what 0635 said was really true, where such people really do not think what they are actually doing to other people. We tried our best but he did not put his effort to accept our help. So why bother?

Stuart just came to our team. He was from CJC who became our new junior superior. He is quite a nice guy. And I hope that he could make our team bonded and be stronger as ever before!!!!!!!

Watched 14 episodes of Power Rangers in total yesterday night. Slept at about 2am. And yes, what Hafeez said was true, at which I ended up sleeping at work due to staying up late that night. Hahahahaha. My sister was quite fascinated that I could draw the Pink Ranger, Zordon and Alpha in the Command Centre and Rita Repulsa for her. LOLS! Oh my, I am getting more and more addicted to Power Rangers!

Today is a boring day. Without Hafeez and Soo around......sad sad sad

Alrights, see ya all again soon!

No comments: